Mehandi Overseas Pvt. Ltd., are a recognized firm for manpower recruiting from Nepal under the labour ministry, license: 1157/073/074. We at Mehandi Overseas Pvt. Ltd., Are driven by the ideologies of this highly successful consulting and believe that your need for highly professional skilled and unskilled manpower are equally matched by the availability of professional gleaned from your exhaustive database of equality manpower, minted by our team of experts in assessment of their suitability in the organization.
We have been supplying Nepal workforce in different parts of the world, basically Malaysia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE, since a decade. During this period we sent more than 15,000 Nepalese workers in different country with different category.
We as a provider of professional recruitment service clearly understand the points of view of both the employer and the employee. We maintain an up to date comprehensive computerized database as well as advertising in popular national daily newspaper and the network of a local sub-agent (who brings the people from their home town). With a large database of quality professional and experience of over a decade in the manpower recruitment and supply industry gives us the cutting edge in And previous clients has initiated us to start rendering our service to its best level. Our constant effort into the needs of our clients have led us to attract specialized manpower in operation and maintenance, engineering, project management, Health janitorial, industrial manpower from highly skilled to unskilled level which we are confident would meet your requirement in every respect. Interviews are conducted by professional of difference disciples. Trade test, if required, are carried out at well recognized technical institution.
- To explore market potential for a huge number of unemployed Nepalese youth.
- To find better job opportunities for skilled, semi-skilled, trained and professional Nepalese manpower.
- To enhance manpower industry for better opportunity for Nepalese workers.
- To provide best possible Nepalese manpower to the manpower sourcing countries.
- Supply of competent and disciplined youth as per the company demand.
- Negotiate for better position for Nepalese workers in the country importing Nepalese workforce.